The two writers living here are Jessica Lei (22) and Devin Bond (20), best friends, cousins, and counterparts. Devin is the rock of the relationship, resisting as much of Jessie’s whimsical fantasies as possible, although she fails sometimes (but only when Jessie’s particularly persuasive).
Some stuff we like: Harry Potter, Alex Rider, Artemis Fowl, Ender’s Game, anime & manga, Japanese and Korean dramas and movies, Korean pop and just music in general (there’s a wide range between the two of us), celebrity gossip, listverse, Prince of Persia (recent obsession), Biggest Loser and fashion/model reality tv.
We started this blog because we stalked a few agent blogs and decided we should have a blog, too. Most authors have blogs, we are trying to be authors. At first, we were going to use it to post our story but then we read against it. Then we thought we’d kind of give tips and pointers to other writers but then we realized we don’t even know what we’re doing. It’d be condescending if we were trying to tell people how to write we don’t even know.
So now it’s a blog that’s just about how we’re trying to figure out what we’re doing and hope that maybe someone will stumble upon it and maybe feel better off because they did. Here’s our schedule:
- Monday — advice we came across last week
- Tuesday — queries, hopefully funny (but probably not)
- Wednesday — something we’ve learned on our own. ALWAYS the hardest to come up with because we rarely learn anything on our own
- Thursday — writing, hopefully (again) funny (but it won’t be)
- Friday — pictures we find interesting and inspirational